Maintaining your computer is probably one of the most important things you can do to keep your computer performing at its maximum capabilities. I’ve decided to put together this small list of things you should do regularly to keep your machine in shape.
- This is probably one of the best tools you can use to keep machine working to par. Its a easy tool and mostly self explanatory.
- It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.
- nCleaner contains an advanced system and application cleaner with over 90 cleaning items available, a Registry Cleaner, a Tweak Manager, an advanced Startup Manager, a Junk Finder, a Free Space Shredder, a System Resource Monitor, a System Adviser, supports logging and statistics as well as advanced Scheduling.
- The Windows Control Panel provides functionality that lets you remove unwanted applications from your computer. It does a decent job for the occasional use that you might put it to. However, if you try out a number of software, or if you have experienced a stubborn software that refuses to uninstall, you should look into some of the 3rd party software managers and uninstallers.
- Revo Uninstaller and IObit Uninstaller are the better ones out there. They offer features like letting you track the most storage hungry software or the ones you rarely use in addition to managing installed Windows updates. Such software usually features a force uninstall mode that lets you override settings or locked files that may be preventing an uninstaller from functioning.
Download Revo Uninstaller